After having this delicious meal for breakfast we decided to start a recipe section to share our mouthwatering, overland recipes with the world. This easy-to-make, fast-to-prepare recipe will leave you feeling full for the whole day and has all the proteins you need to take on even the toughest day in Africa.
- Left-over Spaghetti from Saturday night
- Left-over Chicken Cordon Blue from Sunday night (half portion)
- Royco Cheese, Ham and Mushroom sauce (half a packet)
- 100ml Milk
- Slice the Chicken Cordon Blue into small pieces
- Heat up the left over spaghetti with half a cup of water (use the coffee water that was too much).
- Add the the half a packet of Royco sauce and stir until the sauce has dissolved
- Add some milk if desired
- Add the chicken pieces and stir until it is heated up
- Serve in a porridge bowl